Saturday, January 8, 2011

Victoria Beckham Feels Flattered When Compared With Mouret


The former Spice Girl, Victoria Beckham takes it as an indirect compliment when people think Roland Mouret designs her fashion label.

The singer turned fashion designer, who launched her clothing label in 2008 often faces comments claiming Roland does all her work for her, which she insists is not true, but also takes it as a compliment because that means her work is good.

She said: "I suppose if people think the clothes are too good for me to have designed them, that's a backhanded compliment. Look, I don't draw, but nor do lots of designers. I tie things around me. I experiment with ideas and I try to work out a way to make everything flattering and make a woman feel beautiful.

Beckham, who is living in Los Angeles with her soccer husband, doesn’t see her work as work but something fun and creative that she can really do!

No comments:

Post a Comment