Saturday, October 30, 2010

Mariah Carey To Launch A Lifestyle Collection


Mariah Carey, who is going to give birth to a baby this spring, has some other things to hatch as well before the baby. Yes, Carey is launching a lifestyle line featuring jewelry, footwear and fragrance on HSN on November 29.

I am always eager to push my creativity into new directions, and after meeting HSN Inc. chief executive Mindy Grossman, I jumped at the opportunity to develop my own collection of shoes and baubles and enhance my fragrance offering.” said Carey.

In 2007, she launched her first fragrance with Elizabeth Arden, and the process inspired her to think about extending her creative reach.

“From the inception of working with Elizabeth Arden, I wanted the fragrances to represent what I really like,” she said. “It really opened my eyes and opened the doors for me in terms of starting to think about going into other creative ventures.”

Her lifestyle collection includes sparkling, pave-set “initial” pendants, butterfly earrings, fur-trimmed suede boots and quilted nylon boots wrapped in chains. The shoes will be priced from about $69.90 to $199.90, while the jewelry will be available from $39.99 to $199.95. Carey will also offer a new version of her Luscious Pink fragrance, and 25 $275 bottles of her Luscious Pink Deluxe Edition fragrance will feature a Swarovski Elements-encrusted butterfly with a personal note from the singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment