Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kelly Osbourne To Launch A Fashion Line


Now we get to know why Kelly Osbourne was seen in so many front rows during New York Fashion Week this past September, because she was doing research to launch her own line.

Osbourne, who will turn 26 on October 27, revealed that she’s been working to launch a fashion line of her own. "I have a meeting about the clothing line on my birthday which is very exciting."

However, the ‘Fashion Police’ star will not work independently until she gains enough experience. "I'm going to design for an already made line and then once I get enough experience and know what I'm doing I'll do my own independent one." She said.

Previously in 2004, she along with her friend, AIi Barone launched a rock-inspired line of tees, underwear, hoodies and other comfy items called Stiletto Killers, which shuttered in 2006.

No comments:

Post a Comment