Friday, August 27, 2010

Miranda Kerr Is A Supermodel Mummy


Hollywood supermodel, Miranda Kerr is four months pregnant with Bloom’s child.

The couple got married in July in a private nuptial and is planning to start a happy family together. “Someday my ideal home is to live on a farm with a solar-powered house with a hammock and a vegetable patch,” said the 27 year old mom to be, Miranda also adding, ““When this is all over, that’s the place where I want to be. I’ve always wanted many kids as I can, and I hope someday day all of this things happen. Yes it will happen.”

The supermodel, Kerr further talks about her morning sickness during the first trimester, “I remember on one event in the early days of my pregnancy and it was too soon to say anything at that time, and I had a terrible time at job” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment